Monday, July 31, 2006

michael buble VS liz phair.

deborah dottie drew this for me. on the white board @ her sch:D how sweet!
just woken up & im thinking to put which song in my blog.
Michael Buble's Home or Liz Phair's Why Cant I.
both are rly old songs , but rly nice ones. hah(:
any comments on which would be better ? ;D
chatted with Deborah nuer. & im feeling rly bored after the phone call.
i want go have Long John Silver's at houg green.
but nobody can acc me >:(


#` KAIKAI-❤ .™ ; * & i remember the past which i had. says:
if i see ghost i shall say '' MAY YOU DIE IN THE NAME OF MY HOLY MUM, KENDRE HO YI YING '' (:


lols. what a thing to say! kaiting , i see you its alrdy enough to scare the fuck out of me(:

)': i wanted a marshmallow from my sister.
but she left only one in her little gummy packet.
& she said : wahlao i left one only leh.
& i went : okay then dont use my Blythe doll bag.
then my sis went into the room leaving me fuming.
becos im always generous with her.
as in. what she wants , i'll lend her.
but she ? always been selfish.
then i used the comp & all. then saw her gummy packet on the table.
she actually left the marshmallow for me. damn sad lah.
okay , im emotional (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home